When Sylvester Stallone was detained at Sydney Airport in 2007 for carrying large quantities of Jintropin, a Chinese made synthetic Human Growth Hormone, it bought into focus the ease with which a ‘banned’ substance is available everywhere.
Log on to Google and do a quick search for Jintropin and you will get more than what you are looking for.
The same goes for Dianabol, Winstrol or just about any steroid that you’d want to get your hands on.
But how much of the stuff that is sold online is authentic? While Sly may have the right contacts and a fat wallet to source the good quality stuff, what about the average roid user who looks up on the internet for everything except a tooth canal?
As three athletes in suburban Philly discovered recently, the HGH that they bought online wasn’t HGH at all.
Steroids are Illegal
According to the Steroid Control Act of 2004 and the Designer Steroid Control Act of 2014, possession and distribution of anabolic steroids in the United States is a felony offense.
So, to get your T, your physician has to explicitly give it in writing that your body is not producing enough of it and it needs to be replaced via synthetic injections. According to sources, Hollywood has enough of these slimeballs running a private practice and giving out steroid prescription to most of the big stars.
But the world isn’t limited to the United States.
That leaves the average gym goer with two choices.
- Buy it from the biggest guy in the gym who looks ripped, dry and vascular. He most probably knows where to get the good stuff
- Buy it off the internet, where it’s cheaper but comes with an underlying risk of getting a counterfeit
The risks of buying steroids online
Without making this sound like a moral sermon about the perils of steroid use, (There’s enough of that online anyway), let me highlight some of the inherent risks of buying steroids online.
It may be very very tempting to click on that innocuous looking advert banner that promises you discreet delivery and next day shipping for a 3 month supply of Dianabol. That’s just what you were looking for.
But if I were you, I’d do some background check about the source of the steroid to know what they are shipping out and what you are going to inject into your body.
- It’s near impossible to spot a fake: A decade or two ago, counterfeiters mostly ran their operations from a backyard pharmacy with crude packaging materials and counterfeits could be spotted a mile away. But today, the scenario has changed. With access to advanced printing and packaging technology, they are able to create copies of most anabolic steroid vials to near precision now. And considering that the only way to know if it’s legitimate is to use it for a few weeks to see if it kicks in, or to send it off to a laboratory to get it tested, most users opt for the first route.
- The content can be dangerous: Let’s say you buy 1g of Test-E from an online dealer and you use it for four weeks (that’s enough time to see some gains) and you realize that it wasn’t probably the real stuff. Do you take a moment, to think what was inside the bottle that you have been injecting into your body for the past month? There’s enough horror stories of counterfeit drugs causing severe side effects and even death. There are reports of fake steroid vials containing lead and arsenic. At best, it was just a watered down version of Test-E. Too mild to make any solid gains. At worse, it was some other synthetic ingredient that can wreak havoc with your body in ways that you cannot even fathom. Why risk it?
- Sources are dubious: According to Digital Citizens Alliance, an online watchdog agency, most of the steroids being sold online are made in backyard operations in China. It is then shipped out and repackaged in various countries like Thailand, Slovakia and Indonesia before being shipped to buyers in different parts of the world. So, even if the website advertises that the product will be shipped from their warehouse in the USA or UK, it does not necessarily mean that it was manufactured there.
Rather than looking to buy steroids and run the risk of landing up with a counterfeit or even worse, getting your shipment confiscated by customs and having to answer to law enforcement agencies, it’s always safer and wiser to get steroid alternatives that are known to replicate the results of steroids without the risk of shrinking your balls to the size of nuts.
These are completely legal and you are not buying anything off the black market. These are sold over the counter and have been taking the world of bodybuilding by storm. The results are incredible to say the least and no bodybuilding supplement has ever come close.
Oh yes, this is not another marketing gimmick peppered with sales pitches. Don’t take our word for it. Check out the results here (link)
There are people who are gaining up to 13 pounds of lean muscle in 4 weeks. That’s the result you get with your first Testosterone cycle. And to top it off, there is no water retention, acne, risk of getting man boobs or popping up aromatase inhibitors after the cycle.
It is steroids minus the risks.
Buy Steroids here
If you are looking to get the insanely huge body that you’ve always wanted in very little time without risking your health, then what you need is Legal Steroids. Stuff that is completely legal to use and is producing astounding results that almost at ‘steroid level’.
You can browse either pick goal-specific synthetics or choose complete stacks to gain muscle, shred fat and improve your recovery.
Remember, Legal Steroids must only be bought off their official website to be doubly sure of the authenticity. Click here to buy legal steroids.